Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN: Izacson
    Server: CBT S1

Bug I found: The EX gear skill 1 of Erigor is not activating correctly. As you can see in the first image, his skill says that all wind type partners ATK is increased by 30% and that it lasts for 5 rounds. In the second image you can see what his skill is really doing in battle, the only one to get the buff is Erigor even though Gunner, Bickslow and Yuka are also wind type... Also, the effect should last for 5 rounds but it only lasts for 3.

Steps to recreate this bug:
    1. Get Erigor and unlock his EX gear.
    2. Go into battle with Erigor, his EX gear skill 1 will not have the same effect described in his profile.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by izacson View Post
      IGN: Izacson

Bug I found: Can't see/claim the offer for completing Trial hard mode after auto-playing it. No matter how many times you click on the gift box it won't show the offer.

1. Go to Trial and choose Hard mode.
      2. Click auto-play and sweep the 13 stages.
      3. The offer (little red gift box on the progress bar) for completing the trial will appear but nothing happens when you click on it.

Recorded
      Um...I already reported this exact same problem days ago, but apparently my post was overlooked...It was the 2nd bug listed in my very first post...
      Your response to his post should have been "A known bug, other players already reported", but I guess you didn't even see it. Kind of upsetting that it was completely ignored.

After this long wait, Fairy Tail Hero's Journey will finally begin Closed Beta Testing! We hope you are excited to hear this news. Although we have spent many

Originally posted by 46531504827986 View Post
      IGN: Minako
      Server: 1

Bug(s) I found: In the Trial I, when you reset and then sweep it, the present box that shows up to the right side of the bar does nothing when you click it. The present box also stays stuck there even after you go into it using the 'attack' button and claim the rewards that way, as you can see in the picture.
      Steps to recreate this bug: Go into trials, reset, sweep.
      Screenshots of the bug:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n88001[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Since my other post was overlooked I guess I had better bring this one back up as well.

http://forums.gamesamba.com/forum/fa...8263#post88263.

Originally posted by 46531504827986 View Post
        IGN: Minako
        Server:1
        Bug(s) I found: There is a problem with the Artifacts upgrade system. It's allowing Artifacts to be upgraded past their set limit, unless the description itself is wrong.
        You can see in the screenshot that I was able to upgrade the Artifact past the set level of 5 that is stated in the description.

Steps to recreate this bug: Gather Artifacts, upgrade them past level 5 for 'Fine' quality, or past level 6 for 'Epic' quality.

Screenshots of the bug:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n88264[/ATTACH]

Update: I tested it on every artifact available to me right now and they all break past their description's limit.

And to follow up on it, the artifacts reached a max level of 12 instead of the limit in their descriptions.

Recorded
        Last edited by applezhou; 09-20-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Izacson

Bug I found: The refreshing attempts for the daily quests always say "This attempt is free!" when in fact is taking 5 gold for each refresh attempt. I show in the 2 images the before and after I press the refresh button, you can see how 5 gold is taken away from me but it still says that it is "for free". Wasted a lot of gold refreshing until I noticed that my gold was getting lower for some unknown reason and it was then when I figured it out.

1. Go to the daily quiz window.
          2. Press the "FREE" button to refresh the quests, after some attempts it will start taking 5 gold each time you press it but it will keep wrongly saying that it is for free.

Record
          Attached Files
          Last edited by applezhou; 09-20-2017, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Ace
            Server: S1
            Bug(s) I found: Jellal's talent, Meteor, increases a percentage of INT, but he doesn't even use INT since his damage is based on PATK. Meteor, as it was shown in the anime, would most likely boost SPD or at like ATK. Please remedy this, because if it's just that it's misworded it's very frustrating.
            Steps to recreate this bug: Look at Jellal's talent.
            Screenshots of the bug:

Record
            Attached Files
            Last edited by applezhou; 09-20-2017, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Ichiya
              Bug: When trying to purchase Holy Gear equipment with just a little over 200 gold left, you receive error message saying not enough gold.
              Steps to recreate: Attempt to purchase a piece of Holy Gear equipment with a number slightly above 200 gold.
              Screenshot:

Record
              Attached Files
              Last edited by applezhou; 09-20-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Sorien
                Server 1
                Bug(s) i have 17 gold,but when i buy a weather stone from the fire and ice test to change the weather, it shows i dont have enough gold,and the price their to buy it is 16 lol? i have screenshot,Oh Yeh!!. http://bit.ly/2hgiFXb o3o

Recorded
                Last edited by applezhou; 09-20-2017, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• IGN: MidNight
                  Bug(s) I can't enter the game been stuck at the 68 percent loading
                  Steps to recreate: simply login and click the server
                  Attached Files

Comment

• IGN: Risy
                    Bug(s) I've found: Guild quest displayed after I dismissed my guild. And guild chest for 100 gold unlimited times, but I saw someone mentioned it.
                    Steps to recreate this bug: Make a guild, go to the guild quests (I'm not sure if it's needed), but don't accept any of them (at least as I did it). Dismiss the guild and it will stay displayed at the quests.
                    Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...zNoQVBPSTVLTXc

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Guild quest displayed after I dismissed my guild. And guild chest for 100 gold unlimited times, but I saw someone mentioned it.
                      Steps to recreate this bug: Make a guild, go to the guild quests (I'm not sure if it's needed), but don't accept any of them (at least as I did it). Dismiss the guild and it will stay displayed at the quests.
                      Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...zNoQVBPSTVLTXc

Comment

• IGN: MAMAMOO
                        Bug(s) I found: Visual Bug on claiming the contribution chest at guild
                        Steps to recreate this bug: reach 35 progress and click the chest, the numbers wont change visually but it adds to the contribution on server side
                        Screenshots of the bug:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• IGN: Lavisse
                          Bug(s) I found: Zodiac uses skill and background gets glitched
                          Steps to recreate this bug:https://gyazo.com/ad70c5ec327a4947d1cd9df6e60bd756​
                          Screenshots of the bug:https://gyazo.com/ad70c5ec327a4947d1cd9df6e60bd756​

Comment

• IGN:Titania23
                            Server:1
                            There's a bug when my characters are fight both them and the enemies just stopped moving.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: 1. My character was showed twice. 2. Lost my progress on maps.
                              Steps to recreate this bug: 1.I don't know what did I do, but it disappeared after I went somewhere to fight. 2. The game froze so I reloaded the page, and after the reload my map processes resetted. I fought, but only the next enemy appeared as if it was normal. After another reload I got my processes back.
                              Screenshots: 1. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...kFSOWNHUFcwa1k
                              2. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...DJfUVBCb2VpRTA https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...nJWbUVPUlZKZXM

Comment

• IGN: Ichiya
                                Bug found: Arena shop daily times purchased not updating. Last purchase I made there was 2-3 days ago.
                                Steps to recreate this bug: Purchase item from arena shop and wait next day to see daily times unchanged.
                                Screenshot:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X